Saturday, November 27, 2010

Loooong overdue

I'm sorry about the silence on the blog. I've been so busy and just haven't had the time for the blog or Twitter. I'll hopefully be around more after the holidays.

Here's what's been going on:
 
-I got married and spent a week in France for our honeymoon. It was absolutely amazing!   
-I started school. I decided to stay with my current district for at least this year. I'm going to start looking for jobs in the spring. 
-we realized that we outgrew our house.. Even with my sisters family gone. 
-we started looking for houses, almost bought a house in Tennessee, but it was sold before we got a chance to put an offer in on it.
 -I decided I would rather not move out of state and started looking at homes closer to where we live. 
-we found a house we liked in palmyra It's only 4 bedrooms, but overall it's much bigger than our current house. If needed it has an office on the first floor that could be turned into a bedroom because it most likely won't be an office.  
-we put an offer in.. And got the house!!! :)
-we moved the third weekend in October and have been painting and unpacking since we've moved. We did get some painting done before we moved, but not much.  
-the only bad thing about the house is we moved to a new school district. But I have no doubt that Abbie will do fine. She has developed into a social butterfly and interacts well with others. 

This is what's best for our family and it's best we moved while all the kids are still young and while Abbie isn't too far into school. I would have loved to wait until the end of the school year because I don't want her to have to try and make all new friends in the middle of the school year, but that's just too far away and it was best we get the move done now.

-I just realized Landon turns six months old in two days! 
Where has the time gone. He is growing up so much. Give me some time and I'll put together an update on the kids too!
And Preston is going to be three in three months. 
My kids are growing up so fast :(   

0 Lovely notes: